Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Indiana: Part Deux

Today I had the opportunity to work with Bill Jones. He was a lot of fun and very easy going. At first I was a bit nervous but he understood and I shook it off. We ended up shooting five or six looks and had a blast. The other two models, ChelsieAryn and Ashley Meador also did a couple Guess inspired looks with me. Ashley's mother, Gina did all of our hair and makeup and it came out fantastic! We blasted music, danced around and got some really awesome images. The best part; ordering two 12 cut pizzas and breadsticks and having NO leftovers. Haha. We are models who love to eat I must say. Todays looks were very fashion/editorial based and all in studio which was pretty cool. I really can't wait to see the photos!

Tomorrow we must leave the Meador's home and set off for Kentucky. They have been wonderful hosts and appreciate everything they have done for us. Chelsie and I got really close with Ashley so it will be hard to leave her, but we know we will see her again soon when she travels our way to shoot in NY! I am very excited for this. =]



0 comments:

Post a Comment